Steaks cebollados with French r&number;statistics (with Nina'astore)
In this program... Pauline question to Nina for that temita that we all know.
First program of the season with a special guest: Nina'astore arrives in Los Angeles to cook with Pauline a plate, rustic, simple, and very tasty. Don't miss it.
Saluti a tutti!
for 4 servings
- 3 Potatoes
- 3 Onions
- 2 green Onions
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 8 steaks small (or 4 large, parties)
- 1 Soup vegetable
- 1 Glass of wine
- Olive oil, salt and pepper
Recipe steaks cebollados with potatoes rustic
the way to do it
1. Salt and pepper the steaks and cut the potatoes in slices of 1 cm, the onions in thick slices, pepper, bell pepper in strips and the green onions also sliced.
2. In a deep pot, put a little oil and go by arranging layers of ingredients in the following order: onion, meat (half), potatoes, meat again (the other half), onion, scallion, bell pepper, potato... and what is left, above.
3. Season with the soup, quite a bit of salt, pepper and bring to a high heat, covered.
4. When the pot begins to make noise, take the glass of wine and bring the heat to low for 20 minutes.
5. Once past that time, turn the steaks (careful not to break the potatoes) and bring to a fire deposit (capped) until the end of the cooking (1/2 hour approx.).
6. It to the table!, Thank You Nina!
Steaks cebollados with potatoes rustic
fotelis of the program