Tart of swiss Chard Crunchy: keep calm…
If you're in the mood for cooking, inspiration can come from the most varied. You might like to not only produce a taste but a way, perhaps a color. Happens to me many times this last: I want the sauce to be a clear green of this type. Who happens to know what I'm talking about.
The thing is that today I came to the head of a texture. I wanted to play something brown and very crispy on a tart of swiss chard , which, in principle, was not going to be crispy. I think I got it.
The filling was circumstantial (simplicity achieved at the base of a hurry), but I assure you that was terrific, very smooth and creamy, but with that character that gives the mustard*.
Below I pass the recipe with the quantities and step-by-step of this tart of swiss chard, as I would say Masarotta, cros-can-di-ta.
for a cake
- 1 base of dough for pies (click here to see how to make pie dough-salted, it is very easy)
- 1 bundle of swiss chard
- 1 medium onion
- 100g. of cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of cream (cream) from milk
- Grated cheese
- Bread crumbs
- Sesame seeds
- Mild mustard
- Salt and pepper
Recipe tart of swiss chard, crispy
well done, people1) Boil just the chard and chopping.
2) Saute the swiss chard with the onion, cut in thin strips until the onion is transparent.
3) Add the cream of milk and the cheese, cut into pieces. Keep the fire to minimum, moving so that the cheese melts and the cream.
4) add salt and pepper and add half a tablespoon fat mustard soft. Join stirring little by little.
5) Arrange the dough in a baking pan and place the filling evenly. Accommodate the edges so they are even, make a repulgue, or what you know.
6) Rain on top of fill that was discovered: grated cheese, bread crumbs and finally, sesame seeds.
7) Bake 20min. or until the stuffing is crispy and brown and the edges are cooked.
This is my tart of swiss chard, crispy
so glad I, with my tartuca
*By the way, a lot of cuidadito with the subject of mustard, I use a dijon mustard very smooth, if passed, or use a stronger one, you may tape the rest of the flavors. It is the task of each one to know their own mustard. To encourage this introspection mostacil, I leave the following poster: