Salad Black Bean and Tomato: anarcoensalada
neither god, nor master
When I do beans, always reserve a little to make a salad the next day.
The beans in salad to me they are ideal for summer, are fresh and sacían. In addition they can be refrigerated and go using little by little.
Today I made this salad beans, black -beans, beans, feijoao, as you call it - with tomato. The combination was more by affinity chroma that anything else (and ideological, because it is a anarcoensalada).
Was exquisite and so colorful, I had no choice but to pull out the camera.
Attention anarchists and fans of Stendhal, then, that here I have a dish:
for 2 servings
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 2 pear-shaped tomatoes (or the other, we're not going to put exquisite)
- 1 stalk of scallion/garlic (the green part)
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Salad recipe black bean and tomato
so I did
1) The beans should already be cooked. Wash them in a colander under running cold water to separate them from their cooking water.
2) Cut the tomato in slices and then in quarters, mix in the salad bowl with the beans.
3) Cut the stems of green onions ( not much eh! that they are strong) into strips very thinly, will be “sliced” because the leaf of green is hollow. Shower the salad with the green onions.
4) Seasoning simply with salt, vinegar balsamic, pepper and a squirt of olive oil.
This was my salad of black beans and tomato