Desserts Vegan: Terrine of chocolate and ginger
In this program... Paulina eats and not invites.
The truth be said: Pauline is not a friend neither of the desserts or sweet things. That is why when you find a recipe as easy as this, you feel in the glory. This recipe is also vegan. One of the desserts vegans easier than you have ever seen.
We opened in addition, the section “don't hagás, Pauline” where we will make recipes extremely easy but looks gourmet.
¡Bon profit! I leave you with the video.
there are only 3!
For the terrine
- 200g. chocolate cup
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1/2 slice of ginger
- 100cc. water
For the sauce
- 1 tbsp. of jam (I used tomato, but can be other)
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
Desserts vegan: terrine of chocolate and ginger, so be it
1. Heat the water to 40ºC.
2. Pour the chocolate chopped, the ginger and the zest of lemon. Stir. The chocolate will melt.
3. Pass by minipimmer or food processor.
4. Place in a pan lined with cling film and refrigerate for 40 minutes (or more).
1. Bring the three ingredients together to heat through and stir for two minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
Note: serve in small portions. This vegan dessert is strong and fresh. Garnish with sauce of jam and grated chocolate.