Cream of avocado with crispy sweet potatoes (not you hagás)
We already talked about the recipes to be done in any opportunity.
Said (I said) back then that certain recipes allow us to make the look with minimal effort, even knowing little or nothing of cooking.
All of this I invention I eh. In my country there is the CNRH (National Commission on Prescriptions to be Done).
The CNRH have documents long in which is specified the detail for what a recipe is a recipe to be done and the other not.
Here I transcribe a paragraph of the latest Official Gazette, which comes to the case for this recipe for cream of avocado that I bring to you today:
“One of the keys to “becoming” is to find a type of recipe that is not very usual at the table, but whose taste is typical on the palate. The cold soups come in handy in this case. They are not very common on our table but we can ingeniárnoslas to make them with foods of great acceptance in the palate, like the avocado”.
“It is important for the recipe to be crowned with some kind of word pretentious. For example, with the crunch of such a thing, with crispy whatever, with mousse I don't know what, with foam this”
In these wise paragraphs in the newsletter I was inspired for this cream of avocado cold with crunchy sweet potatoes. At least theoretically, you can't fail. NO one can stop thinking you're a gourmet done and right after this cream of avocado. No one will doubt that you have special skills in the kitchen. Skills which, you remember, neither you nor I possess.
- 3 avocados
- 1 stalk of celery
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups of vegetable broth (or 2 cups water + 1/2 soup vegetables)
- Salt, pepper and olive oil.
- 4 thin slices of sweet potato
Recipe Cream of avocado with crispy sweet potatoes
you will see that complex at all...
1. For the crust: cut the sweet potatoes paille (sooo thin) and fritarlas in oil. ¡Ojito! the point of frying the sweet potato is very short, or well you see doraditas, out of the frying pan because it burns very fast (look at here Recipes potatoes: 6 tricks to make potato pie).
2. For the soup: put in the blender the avocados (peeled, of course, and without the bone), the juice of a lemon, the celery, the broth, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add about 3-4 ice cubes. Blend until a smooth cream. Plated as in the photo. Boast.