Budín, Coconut and Walnut in 7 steps
This coconut pudding and walnut is the pudding Coquito. I was going to say the ‘favorite’ of Coquito, but it would not be being fair. The mom of Coquito (that is, I) don't know to make another pudding, so that is simply the pudding Coquito.
The coconut in this pudding gives a flavour very rich. It puts him quite, for that is a coconut pudding. And also, what I like the most to me, gives it a texture that is completely different from other preparations, you see.
The base recipe I taught Memi (ohthank you, thank you!) and that, with different variations, I make almost once a week.
So here goes the first variant, ideal to accompany with a delicious early grey and six kilos of dulce de leche.
I have reviewed this post recently... I can make many puddings :)
for a pudding large
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of neutral oil (sunflower or corn)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 handful of walnuts
Recipe coconut pudding and walnut
0. As always, turn the oven on and leave it preheating at a minimum.
1. Beat (by hand or blender) the 3 eggs with the cup of sugar.
2. Add the first cup of flour and merge well.
3. Incorporating the preparation of the cup of oil. Join again until it is uniform.
4. Once the above is joined, add the coconut, the walnuts and continue beating.
5. Incorporating little by little the second cup of flour.
6. To incorporate, finally, the cup of milk. Go put it little by little, you may need a little less.
7. Place the preparation in a budinera and lead to oven minimum, for a time.
This is my coconut pudding and walnut
it is so, so rich